Imak Compression Arthritis Gloves, Small, up to 7.94cm, Pair
Designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands, IMAK Compression Arthritis Gloves are the only gloves on the market to have earned the Arthritis Foundationâs Ease of Use Commendation for its design.
The unique design of the IMAK Compression Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing. The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton material, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks without issue. Latex free.
- Effective, non-invasive arthritis relief
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to use all day and night
- Cold hands
- Hand fatigue, and other wrist and hand pain
To size, measure against your knuckles as shown below.
|S||up to 7.94cm|
|M||up to 8.89cm|
|L||up to 10.16cm|
|XL||up to 11.43cm|
Write Your Own Review